|File Size:||8 kb|
Palace Fields First AGM - many thanks to those Residents who attended AGM in Ard Ri House Hotel on Wednesday 01/02/2012 - your views are important for shaping Palace Fields future.
Highlight of AGM
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS. As follows:-
- 1. Chairman - Michael Goss.
- 2. Vice Chairman - William Martin.
- 3. Secretary - Deirdre McCarthy.
- 4. Treasurer - Marian Walsh.
2012 Annual green Maintenance fee (€60) - Keep Palace Fields looking its Best. A figure of 60.00 Euro was put forward to the meeting as the household contribution towards grass cutting and maintenance for the year commencing 1st May 2012. It is proposed that this sum be be paid in either one payment or two payments of 30.00 Euro in May and 30.00 Euro inJuly. After some discussion it was agreed that this proposal was fair and reasonable and was duly voted for.
Raffle Draw - 3 lots of Prizes
The prize draw results were as follows:-
Monthly February 2012. 1st prize. House number 144, 2nd prize. House number 279 and 3rd prize. House number 79.
Additional prize draws for the four x 100.00 Euro were as follows:- House No 3. House No. 209. House No. 128. and House No.194.
Weekend Away in Sligo Radisson Hotel Sponsor by JJ Rhatigan http://www.jjrhatigan.com/ , http://www.radissonblu.ie/hotel-sligo
The prize kindly offered by JJ Rhatigan and Company ( two nights away for two people bed and breakfast and one evening Meal) for the AGM meeting, went to House No. 80.
- JJ Rhatigan to provide 30% funding toward maintenance of Palace Fields Estate for 2012
- We have recived a written reply from JJ Rhatigan relating to the four points listed in the December 2011 minutes. They have agreed to assist us with all four points including a 30% contribution towards the maintenance of the grass areas for 2012. They will review matters in the future, as each year commences.